Site Reliability Engineer Foundation Training & Certification
The Certified Site Reliability Course is designed by Industry experts to provide and strengthen your root-level understanding of the practices and principles that help an organization set up a reliable environment and provide critical services.
Site Reliability Engineering – SRE is a software engineering approach in IT system. It blends solutions of automation with software engineering thus creating a model that ensures continuously delivered applications in a holistic software system with efficiency and reliability.
Limited no. of seats available
6 – 8 hours/week (Weekend Only)
Learn by watching videos practice!
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
Benjamin Franklin’s famous quote has since been proven by science; educators now call it “experiential learning.”
The SRE model is the implementation of the core concept of DevOps. This course will help you gain the knowledge of both these concepts while teaching you to link and implement these practices in unison. As learners you would be equipped with tools, methods and practices to promote reliability and stability in operations across the organization along with gaining experiential know-how from real-life examples and case studies. After completing this course learners will be able to understand, set and track Service Level Objectives (SLOs) in their own organizations.
SRE is how Google runs production systems boosting high availability and speed and removing manual operations toil.
It’s time to gain this valuable knowledge used by the top companies of the world.
- Designed by Industry experts
- Interactive/online Classes
- Real-life examples and case studies
- Online exam
- Certification after exam completion
The Certified DevOps Professional Course by DevOps University will make you proficient in various aspects of DevOps and is designed to help you become a Certified DevOps practitioner and apply the latest DevOps methodology to automate your software development life cycle.
- How was SRE created? History and features
- Relationship between SRE and DevOps and how they complement each other
- Basic knowledge of other frameworks
- Basic principles of SRE
- Service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Service-level indicators (SLI)
- Service-level objectives (SLO)
- Budgets, errors and policies
- Automation and eliminating toil
- SRE tools, automation techniques
The key features of our learning program would be:
- Innovative and Interactive Training sessions
- Explanation of concepts with concise and professional examples
- Self-analysis and group discussions
- Case studies as the application of the concepts which were taught
- Vibrant presentations along with individual and team activities
- Post-training reading suggestions
Thousands of lucrative job opportunities for Certified DevOps Professionals out there…
Go, Grab them!!!
- DevOps Methodology
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
- Configuration Management
- Source Control
- Deployment Automation
- Cloud Platforms
Begin accelerating your career with DevOps today
Whether you are about to venture DevOps or are already working as a part of DevOps team, it is extremely important for an IT professional to have knowledge of the revolutionary transformation DevOps can bring to organizational success and why it is such a buzzword in the industry.
Regardless of the present role in the company, every individual in this digitalization age must consider doing Certified DevOps Professional certification to give the right direction to their DevOps venture.
Benefits for Employees, IT professionals
- It is an official evidence of your knowledge about basic principles of DevOps.
- It gives you an edge over others and helps you get better career opportunities compared to others at the same level.
- 35%+ salary hikes for DevOps engineers (CTC – Online Survey)
Benefits for Employers/Organizations
- Cost reduction due to efficient processes and streamlined workflow.
- With qualified DevOps professionals in the team, productivity is higher.
- Better quality deliverables and higher customer satisfaction.
Live Virtual Classroom
Engage and learn more with these live and highly-interactive classes alongside your peers
24/7 Teaching Assistance
Keep engaged with integrated teaching assistance in your desktop and mobile learning
A complete hands-on practical oriented workshop