Certified DevOps Developer
Become a pro in software development, the DevOps way
DevOps Developer Certification enables you to understand DevOps principles, culture, and various automation tools required for Continuous Integration. It is designed for developers who are working on agile principles and wish to explore the continuous development approach. After this certification, you will be able to align yourself and grow with the development practices adopted to achieve continuous delivery.
DevOps developers are the “tech-savvy” associate of their customers, who are hired and trusted for their technical acumen. They are accountable to translate business goals into software designs and then, to executable software solutions.
Certification Cost: $95 USD
As a DevOps Developer, you are responsible to develop and deploy small chunks of code frequently. This certification targets all the key aspects of continuous integration and the automation tools used at each step in the process.
DevOps developers are constantly aware of the business goals and expectations. Unlike other developers, they don’t code in isolation, but rather work closely with all the stakeholders, to ensure the final product is a delight to the customers. They are not just answerable for their own piece of code, but are incharge of the end-to-end development cycle right from requirements gathering and analysis stage until the maintenance of delivered software. This exam will prepare you for all the skills required to drive continuous development in your project.
An ace DevOps developer understands values the power of collaboration and always works towards a unified vision. Through this certification, you will master the art of integrating different tools together in a pipeline, fix issues, and facilitate quicker high-quality software deliveries, seamlessly.
Not sure if this certification is aligned with your career aspirations?
Discuss with us and get more clarity.
Benefits for Employees, IT professionals
- It is an official evidence of your expertise on DevOps development practices.
- It gives you an edge over others and helps you get better career opportunities compared to others at the same level.
- Median Salary for DevOps Developers is $105,600
Benefits for Employers/Organizations
- With qualified DevOps Developers in the team, productivity is higher.
- Better quality deliverables and higher customer satisfaction.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline, DevOps tools stack
- Ability to develop code using Continuous Integration approach
If you are passionate about developing efficient, high quality software and are determined to be a pro DevOps practitioner, this certification is apt for you
The target audience for the DevOps Developer certification includes:
- IT professionals seeking an understanding of DevOps methodologies
- Developers working in an agile development environment
- DevOps team members wishing to become expert in Continuous Integration process
You must have the knowledge and understanding of the following topics, to pass the certification exam
- Understanding DevOps terminologies
- Describe and implement DevOps principles and methodologies
- Comprehend and apply core concepts behind CICD pipeline
- DevOps as an extension to Agile
- Impact of DevOps on IT industry
- Benefits of adopting DevOps
- Lean philosophy and IT service management
- Streamlined workflows, effective communication and feedback loops
- Explain the types of version control systems, continuous integration tools, continuous monitoring tools, and cloud models
- Discover how to manage and track different versions of the code and other artifacts using Version Control tools like Git, GitHub etc.
- Configuring Integration Servers like Jenkins and integrating other tools like Git, Maven with it
- Integration with Unit Testing Frameworks like JUnit
- Know the benefit of using artifactories like JFrog
- Understanding containerization and how to build containers using tools such as Docker
- Discern the importance of Configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet & Ansible
Your Certified DevOps Developer Exam is a multiple-choice online test containing 30 questions. You can appear for the exam from your own PC, from anywhere around the world. You get 45 minutes in a single session to answer your questions. There are no other hidden costs or fees involved.
In order to pass, you must correctly answer at least 70% of your test questions. On passing the certification exam, you will receive the industry recognized “Certified DevOps Developer” Certificate to prove your DevOps prowess. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps University.
How to Prepare for the Exam
The candidates who wish to appear for this certification, may choose to prepare through the Certified DevOps courses offered by DevOps University. They are exhaustive and rigorous and cover all key topics of the certification exam.
- Cost : $95