Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Promote your career growth with DevOps Professional Certification
The Certified DevOps Professional Certification by DevOps University will make you proficient in both theoretical and practical aspects of DevOps, and upskill you as a Certified DevOps practitioner.
This certification will enable you to understand the key concepts and application of DevOps tools stack to execute the entire CI/CD pipeline in your project. You will be empowered to implement the latest DevOps methodologies in your organization.
Certification Cost: $95 $71 USD
DevOps Professional Certification by DevOps University is one of the most in-demand certifications today. With enhanced skills, certified individuals will be able to contribute in multiple dimensions, apart from their individual tasks as they will have visibility and understanding of the whole DevOps process.
Certified DevOps Professionals possess knowledge and insight of DevOps principles and are capable of building software using DevOps in real-world situations. The certification’s importance and worth is closely tied to the amount of knowledge and efforts needed to attain it.
We, at DevOps university, try hard to ensure that the certifications we offer, remain pertinent and beneficial to the purpose, through frequent scrutiny and modification of content.
Not sure if this certification is aligned with your career aspirations?
Discuss with us and get more clarity.
Benefits for Employees, IT professionals
- It is an official evidence of your expertise and knowledge in DevOps Domain.
- It gives you an edge over others and helps you get better career opportunities compared to others at the same level.
- It will enhance your skill set strongly and make your resume very impressive.
Benefits for Employers/Organizations
- Cost reduction due to efficient processes and streamlined workflow.
- With qualified DevOps professionals in the team, productivity is higher.
- Better quality deliverables and higher customer satisfaction.
Some of the roles that can benefit from the DevOps Professional Certification are:
- Software Developers
- Technical Project Managers
- Solution Architects
- Operations Support
- Deployment Engineers
- Software Testers
- Security Engineers
- Integration Specialists
Certified DevOps Professional exam will cover a broad range of topics to test your knowledge about Version Controlling, Code Automation, Automation Testing Framework, Infrastructure as a Code, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Delivery, Configuration Management, and Monitoring of applications.
You will also be examined on the principles of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Continuous Delivery using tools like Puppet, Nagios, Chef, Ansible, Docker, Git, Jenkins and many more automation tools.
Post completion of Certified DevOps Professional exam, you will get mastery on the following skills:
- Describe DevOps methodologies and the core concepts behind CICD
- Explain the types of version control systems, continuous integration tools, continuous monitoring tools, and cloud models
- Work with: Git with GitHub
- Manage and track different versions of the source code and all artifacts using Git
- Configure your private Jenkins
- Build and Automate Test using Jenkins and Maven
- Integrate JUnit with Jenkins
- Automate testing of web elements using Selenium suite of tools
- Understanding the need benefit of using artifactories like JFrog
- Describe the importance of Configuration management tools like Chef and Puppet
- Learn different roles and Command Line usage of Ansible
- Build and Deploy containerization using Docker
- Perform Continuous Monitoring using Nagios, Garfana and Prometheus
- Describe the importance of cloud in DevOps, use of AWS in DevOps
- Set up your entire CICD pipeline and execute it using a series of automation tools
Your Certified DevOps Professional Exam is a multiple-choice online test containing 30 questions. You can appear for the exam from your own PC, from anywhere around the world. You get 45 minutes in a single session to answer your questions. There are no other hidden costs or fees involved.
In order to pass, you must correctly answer at least 70% of your test questions. On passing the certification exam, you will receive the industry recognized DevOps professional Certificate to prove your DevOps prowess. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps University.
How to Prepare for the Exam
The candidates who wish to appear for this certification, may choose to prepare through the Certified DevOps Professional course offered by DevOps University. The course is exhaustive and rigorous and covers all key topics of the certification exam. Read More
- Cost : $95