Workshop on Certified DevOps Developer
DevOps Developer Certification enables you to understand DevOps principles, culture, and various automation tools required for Continuous Integration. It is designed for developers who are working on agile principles and wish to explore the continuous development approach. After this certification, you will be able to align yourself and grow with the development practices adopted to achieve continuous delivery.
DevOps developers are the “tech-savvy” associate of their customers, who are hired and trusted for their technical acumen. They are accountable to translate business goals into software designs and then, to executable software solutions.
Learn by watching videos practice!
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
Benjamin Franklin’s famous quote has since been proven by science; educators now call it “experiential learning.”
As a DevOps Developer, you are responsible to develop and deploy small chunks of code frequently. This certification targets all the key aspects of continuous integration and the automation tools used at each step in the process.
DevOps developers are constantly aware of the business goals and expectations. Unlike other developers, they don’t code in isolation, but rather work closely with all the stakeholders, to ensure the final product is a delight to the customers. They are not just answerable for their own piece of code, but are incharge of the end-to-end development cycle right from requirements gathering and analysis stage until the maintenance of delivered software. This exam will prepare you for all the skills required to drive continuous development in your project.
An ace DevOps developer understands values the power of collaboration and always works towards a unified vision. Through this certification, you will master the art of integrating different tools together in a pipeline, fix issues, and facilitate quicker high-quality software deliveries, seamlessly.
Begin accelerating your career with DevOps today
Whether you are about to venture DevOps or are already working as a part of DevOps team, it is extremely important for an IT professional to have knowledge of the revolutionary transformation DevOps can bring to organizational success and why it is such a buzzword in the industry.
Regardless of the present role in the company, every individual in this digitalization age must consider doing Certified DevOps Developer certification to give the right direction to their DevOps venture.
Benefits for Employees, IT professionals
- It is an official evidence of your expertise on DevOps development practices.
- It gives you an edge over others and helps you get better career opportunities compared to others at the same level.
- Median Salary for DevOps Developers is $105,600
Benefits for Employers/Organizations
- With qualified DevOps Developers in the team, productivity is higher.
- Better quality deliverables and higher customer satisfaction.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline, DevOps tools stack
- Ability to develop code using Continuous Integration approach
Thousands of lucrative job opportunities for Certified DevOps Developers out there…
Go, Grab them!!!
- What is DevOps?
- IT Evolution
- History of DevOps
- Different Teams Involved
- DevOps definitions
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Model
- DevOps main objectives
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Continuous Testing and Integration
- Continuous Release and Deployment
- Continuous Application Monitoring
- Configuration Management
- DevSecOps & DevChatOps
- Containerization and Orchestration
- History and evolution of cloud
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Public, Private, Hybrid Clouds
- IAAS, SAAS, PAAS Cloud Models
- AWS Cloud setup
- DevOps Toolset
- Version Control System
- Centralized & Distributed Version Control System
- GIT Features
- Git Commands
- GIT Remote
- Advantages of Git
- Maven Life Cycle
- Maven Installation
- Maven POM XML File
- About Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
- Introduction to Jenkins
- Jenkins features and architecture
- Install Jenkins
- Configure Jenkins
- Get started with Jenkins
- Setup Jenkins job
- Jenkins pipeline view
- Install Java and Maven
- Configure Junit test cases
- Configure job for Automated testing
- Code Quality Improvement using Jenkins
- Introduction to containers
- Docker Setup
- Docker Images
- Docker commands
- What Is Splunk
- About Machine Data
- What does Splunk Do?
- Why Splunk
- Understanding Splunk Architecture & its Components
- Installation of Splunk and Forwarder
- Splunk Search
- Use cases and Examples
Talk to Us for Certified Devops Developer Workshop
Follow us on linkedIN :
Unexpected Training, really a nice session and wonderful trainer.In short period of time he explained and answered all the queries and doubts. Best part is in only 20 $, they have offered the certification exam with free boot camp training of 5 days. Awesome.!!Ranjan kumar
Thank you very much for detailed sessions on DevOps Concepts. You guys have got an excellent team and helping the people across the globe.I will definitely recommend DevOps university trainings in my professional network.Ramana Ranga
Perfect place to learn Devops tools very nice covering from basics to high level. I can surely refer my friends.Sai Ram Devarasetty
ARE APPROVED BY LEADING ORGANIZATIONS