Certified DevOps Operational Engineer
Aspire to be the DevOps Deployment and Delivery Specialist
“DevOps Operational Engineer Certification” is designed for Operational team who are working on continuous deployment & delivery in Agile methodology.
As a “Certified DevOps Operational Engineer”, you will be able to align yourself with the tools and techniques required continuous deployment in a DevOps-enabled organization.
Certification Cost: $95 USD
DevOps Operational Engineer is the one who drives the deployment automation process and enables you to deploy your software to testing and production environments within seconds, by merely pressing a button. This certification empowers you to understand DevOps principles, culture, and the toolstack for an efficient and seamless deployment process.
DevOps Operational Engineers are responsible to keep the systems and network constantly up and running to provide an ultimate user experience. They design delivery and deployment back-up plans to handle sudden, unfavourable situations and avoiding application down-time.
DevOps Operational Engineer insures deployable packages, configuration scripts and environment-specific details are all in place to avoid pitfalls in the deployment process like over-complexity, excess dependencies between services and poor collaboration with developers.
The role of an Operational engineer ranges from the physical deployment of the products to effective collaboration with the DevOps Developers, to ensure that the developed product is maintained and monitored properly.
Not sure if this certification is aligned with your career aspirations?
Discuss with us and get more clarity.
Benefits for Employees, IT professionals
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline and various tools with respect to Continuous Deployment
- Ability to deploy code using Continuous deployment approach
- Transformation from Manual testing towards Automation
- 35%+ salary hikes for DevOps engineers (CTC – Online Survey)
- Median Salary for a DevOps Professionals is $105,600 (by Incapsula.com)
Benefits for Employers/Organizations
- Cost reduction due to efficient processes and streamlined workflow.
- With qualified DevOps Operational Engineers in the team, there are minimal errors and quicker resolution time, enhancing team’s productivity.
- Better quality deliverables and higher customer satisfaction.
Some of the roles that can benefit from Certified DevOps Operational Engineer Certification:
- DevOps Engineers
- Production Support Team
- Operations Team
- Release Managers
- Infrastructure Specialists
- Configuration Management Professionals
Post the DevOps Operational Engineer Certification, you will have acquired expertise of the following
- Identifying the purpose, benefits, key concepts and terminologies of DevOps deployment
- What is the difference between Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery?
- What are the DevOps deployment strategies?
- What are the various stages in a Continuous Deployment process?
- What are the challenges that an organization faces to switch from traditional deployment to an automated process?
- How do the Operational Engineers manage infrastructural disparities in environment and assure a smooth deployment in production?
- Describe the importance of Configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet & Ansible.
- How do you strategize and select the right tools for configuration management and monitoring?
- Build and Deploy containers using Containerization Engine such as Docker
- Perform Continuous Monitoring using tools such as Nagios, Garfana and Prometheus
- How do you integrate Continuous Integration with Continuous Delivery workflows?
- How DevOps Quality Engineers foster DevOps culture?
Your Certified DevOps Operational Engineer Exam is a multiple-choice online test examination in which you can participate from your own PC from anywhere around the world. Your test contains 30 questions and you have 45 minutes in a single session to answer your questions. There are no other hidden costs or fees involved.
In order to pass your certification examination and obtain your Official “Certified DevOps Operational Engineer” Certificate, you need to correctly answer at least 70% of your test questions. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps University.
How to Prepare for the Exam?
The candidates who wish to appear for this certification can find all topics and study material available in the Certified DevOps courses, offered by DevOps University. The training is exhaustive and rigorous and covers all key topics of certification exam.
- Cost : $95
The success rate of DevOps Certification exams lies between 90% – 95%.
Yes, once you buy an exam you will get access to a personalized student dashboard from where you can see your DevOps Certification details. You can also download your earned certification and badge from here.
An email notification with your exam credentials will be sent on your registered email id and you can take your exam within 60 days.
The certification is appropriate for IT Operations professionals who are involved in deploying deployment strategies for their organizations.
This certification focuses on deployment in a DevOps environment and covers all aspects of deployment automation. The major learning targets for this certification are instilling continuous deployment skills in operations team and how to drive a seamless and efficient deployment process.
Yes, you can take your exam online as per your convenience from anywhere.
Your employer any other organization can validate your DevOps Certifications credentials just by entering your certificate id or your personal credentials.
No, DevOpsUniversity.org doesn’t only value the training provided by its allied training partners, but we also acknowledge what expertise you have gained through self-study or other resources.
Yes, the DevOps Certifications provided by DevOpsUniversity.org are well recognized across the IT industry. DevOps Certifications assessment criteria is stringent and oriented on practical approach, which makes your DevOps Certification completely unique from our competitors.
DevOps Certification earned by you from DevOpsUniversity.org will be valid for lifetime.
Yes, the DevOps Certifications issued by DevOpsUniversity.org are accepted worldwide.