Workshop on Certified DevOps Foundation
Certified DevOps Foundation course by DevOps University is one of the most popular workshop programs today. DevOps University promotes sharing DevOps best practices and knowledge through its powerful community support.
DevOps is a logical extension to agile and the main force behind the dynamism exhibited by many tech-giants for their extraordinary high performance. Shared responsibility, agile processes, automated tasks, smarter workflows, fearless innovation and continuous feedback are the driving factors of a DevOps approach.
72% Discount on Training Cost : $299+$50 $99
Learn by watching videos practice!
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.”
Benjamin Franklin’s famous quote has since been proven by science; educators now call it “experiential learning.”
DevOps University is providing Certified DevOps Foundation Workshop with ZERO THEORY & 100% hands-on program along with its world-renowned DevOps Foundation Certification at 72% discount, $299 + $50 in $99 only. Enroll now in the Certified DevOps Foundation Workshop and get certified to give jump start to your career.
In Certified DevOps Foundation workshop you will be trained on DevOps essentials, principles of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Continuous Delivery using tools like:
- AWS and many more
DevOps encourages collaboration and enhances productivity as Dev and Ops teams work as a single unit more effectively and efficiently.
The Certified DevOps Foundation Certification program gives a vital understanding of DevOps philosophy. It acquaints you with the main terms and concepts, and ensures you become well-versed with the language DevOps-enabled teams typically speak. The certification also highlights the benefits of DevOps and how it affects an organization’s success.
Novices will become aware of DevOps and the cultural shift that it demands. Learners will comprehend that communication, collaboration, integration, and automation are critical factors for DevOps victory.
- Learning at your own pace
- No scheduling involved
- Engaging learning content
- LMS support self-paced learning (60 Days)
Begin accelerating your career with DevOps today
Whether you are about to venture DevOps or are already working as a part of DevOps team, it is extremely important for an IT professional to have knowledge of the revolutionary transformation DevOps can bring to organizational success and why it is such a buzzword in the industry.
Regardless of the present role in the company, every individual in this digitalization age must consider doing Certified DevOps Foundation certification to give the right direction to their DevOps venture.
Benefits for Employees, IT professionals
- It is an official evidence of your knowledge about basic principles of DevOps.
- It gives you an edge over others and helps you get better career opportunities compared to others at the same level.
- 35%+ salary hikes for DevOps engineers (CTC – Online Survey)
Benefits for Employers/Organizations
- Cost reduction due to efficient processes and streamlined workflow.
- With qualified DevOps professionals in the team, productivity is higher.
- Better quality deliverables and higher customer satisfaction.
Thousands of lucrative job opportunities for Certified DevOps Professionals out there…
Go, Grab them!!!
- What is DevOps?
- IT Evolution
- History of DevOps
- Different Teams Involved
- DevOps definitions
- DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
- Waterfall Model
- Agile Model
- DevOps main objectives
- Prerequisites for DevOps
- Continuous Testing and Integration
- Continuous Release and Deployment
- Continuous Application Monitoring
- Configuration Management
- DevSecOps & DevChatOps
- Containerization and Orchestration
- What is Cloud?
- History and evolution of cloud
- Cloud Computing Concepts
- Public, Private, Hybrid Clouds
- IAAS, SAAS, PAAS Cloud Models
- AWS Cloud setup
- DevOps Toolset
- Version Control System
- Centralized & Distributed Version Control System
- GIT Features
- GIT Commands
- GIT Remote
- Advantages of GIT
- Maven Life Cycle
- Maven Installation
- Maven POM XML File
- About Continuous Integration
- Introduction to Jenkins and the History of Jenkins
- Configuring Jenkins
- Create Our First Jenkins Job
- Run our First Jenkins Job
- Continuous Integration (CI) with Jenkins
- Continuous Delivery with Jenkins
- Introduction to Containers
- Docker Setup
- Docker Images
- Docker Commands
- What and why is Kubernetes
- Comparison with Docker Swarm
- Introduction to Configuration Management
- Popular Configuration Management Tools
- Ansible commands
- Ansible Playbooks
- What Is Splunk
- About Machine Data
- What does Splunk Do?
- Why Splunk
- Understanding Splunk Architecture & its Components
- Installation of Splunk and Forwarder
- Splunk Search
- Use cases and Examples
- Introduction to Infrastructure Monitoring
- Various tools
- Container monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana
Unexpected Training, really a nice session and wonderful trainer.In short period of time he explained and answered all the queries and doubts. Best part is they have offered the certification exam with boot camp training of 5 days. Awesome.!!Ranjan kumar
Thank you very much for detailed sessions on DevOps Concepts. You guys have got an excellent team and helping the people across the globe.I will definitely recommend DevOps university trainings in my professional network.Ramana Ranga
Perfect place to learn Devops tools very nice covering from basics to high level. I can surely refer my friends.Sai Ram Devarasetty