Certified DevOps Quality Engineer
Quality testing is the backbone of successful DevOps
“DevOps Quality Engineer Certification” is designed for testers who are working on continuous testing in Agile methodology. This certification enables you to understand DevOps principles, culture, and tool stack required for Continuous testing.
Post this certification, you will be empowered to adopt and promote DevOps practices for automated testing in your organization.
Certification Cost: $95 $71 USD
The vital key to implement DevOps pipeline successfully, for digital transformation is Test Engineering. Quality Test Engineers collaborate with developers and managers to discover test methodologies and automation tools to execute continuous testing. This certification covers testing methodologies and tools in detail.
DevOps Quality Engineers write exhaustive and creative Test Cases to test the product or application enough from all aspects,with an intention to “Break it”. They need to guarantee that the implemented Test Cases fulfill the purpose they were written for. To achieve this, continuous follow-up and review is a must. They ensure none of the planned product features are compromised and testing is comprehensive enough to test all the aspects of the application. You learn these techniques to write effective test cases, through this certification.
DevOps Quality Engineers also educate team members to review their test cases thoroughly, and incorporate the feedback, to make test designs efficient and less redundant. They automate, execute tests iteratively to validate the quality of product developed. It is their responsibility to create and share detailed documentation of Test cases for the rest of the team’s understanding.
Not sure if this certification is aligned with your career aspirations?
Discuss with us and get more clarity.
Benefits for Employees, IT professionals
- Understanding of CI/CD pipeline and various tools with respect to Continuous testing
- Ability to test code using Continuous testing approach
- Transformation from Manual testing towards Automation
- 35%+ salary hikes for DevOps engineers (CTC – Online Survey)
- Increased demand of Automation and SDET professionals in industry
Benefits for Employers/Organizations
- Cost reduction due to efficient processes and streamlined workflow.
- With qualified DevOps testers in the team, there are minimal errors and quicker resolution time, enhancing team’s productivity.
- Better quality deliverables and higher customer satisfaction.
Some of the roles that can benefit from Certified DevOps Quality Engineer Certification:
- DevOps Engineers
- IT & Project Managers
- Maintenance and Support Staff
- Quality Assurance Teams
- Release Managers
- Software Testers
- Software Engineers
Post the DevOps Quality Engineering Certification, you will have acquired expertise of the following skills:
- Identifying the purpose, benefits, key concepts and terminologies of DevOps testing
- How is continuous testing different from traditional testing techniques?
- What are the various DevOps testing strategies?
- How do the Quality Engineers manage the execution of tests and analyze results?
- How do you strategize and select appropriate tools for testing and automate test cases?
- Build and Automate Test using Automation tools like Jenkins and Maven
- Automate testing of web elements using tools like Selenium
- How do you integrate DevOps testing with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery workflows?
- How DevOps testers fit within the DevOps culture and a DevOps-led organization?
Your Certified DevOps Quality Engineer Exam is a multiple-choice online test examination in which you can participate from your own PC from anywhere around the world. Your test contains 30 questions and you have 45 minutes in a single session to answer your questions. There are no other hidden costs or fees involved.
In order to pass your certification examination and obtain your Official “Certified DevOps Quality Engineer” Certificate, you need to correctly answer at least 75% of your test questions. The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps University.
How to Prepare for the Exam?
The candidates who wish to appear for this certification can find all topics and study material available in the Certified DevOps courses, offered by DevOps University. The training is exhaustive and rigorous and covers all key topics of certification exam.
- Cost : $95