Devopsuniversity.org is strongly committed towards compliance with the relevant Laws, rules and regulations governing the operation of our organization. We ensure that our practices of handling the personal information of the individuals are strictly in compliance with these as well as the right to privacy of an individual. Thus we shall always collect, store, manage and use the information collected during our operations in the utmost regards to being compliant with the Laws. Wherever possible, to the maximum extent, we shall use the personal information in such an aggregate manner so as to render individual identification almost impossible.
We collect personally identifiable information on certain areas of the site such as:
- Webinar request form
- “Contact Us” form
- Campus Partner Program form
In addition we may also collect certain other information for which you may not give a visual input such as I.P. address and browsing pattern based on your browsers and internet connection, location etc.
The following individual identifier information may be collected by us for which data shall be harvested from your proactively provided input only:
Names, email addresses, mailing addresses, telephone/ mobile numbers and any/other all such personal information provided by you during your employment applications.
- Only collect information for purpose related to its business activities:
- to fulfill requests for programs and DevOps Certifications you are seeking
- to evaluate your request that you may submit
- for research, analysis or internal management purpose
- Only collect that information which is necessary
- Use the provided information as it is without amending it in any form unless context it is repugnant to the context.
- Wherever possible collect information about an individual from that individual only
- Only collect information by fair and visible means and in an reasonable manner
- Ensure that personal information of an individual is not distributed to anyone else without specific consent or if absolutely necessary for fair practices in business, transmit or distribute the same only by aggregating identifiers in such manner that segregation of information related to any individual is rendered impossible.
- Retain personal information for no longer than is required by law or in fair business practices.
- Ensure that your personal information, provided by you, remains as accurate and up to date as provided by you
- To protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access or modification.
DevOpsUniversity.org may use your information in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To allow us to provide better services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To send informational and promotional emails regarding your interests
- To personalize your experience.
DevOpsUniversity.org may also include or offer third party Courses on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these sites.
DevOpsUniversity.org provides DevOps Certifications only and publishes DevOps Courses scheduled by its community of training program partners. Training program partners are completely responsible for quality and timely delivery of a course and DevOpsUniversity.org. shall not be liable for the same. Any disputes or issues around any DevOps Courses shall be addressed and resolved only by the respective training community of training program partners.