DevOpsUniversity.org collect information, manage, use it and disclose it in a way that complies with the privacy and legal act of a country. We are strongly committed to your right of privacy.
DevOpsUniversity.org collects personally identifiable information on certain areas of the site like
- Webinar Request form
- Contact us form
- Campus Partner Program form
The information collected may consists of names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or any personal information during your employment applications like resume.
In addition, DevOpsUniversity.org may collect certain information that you do not visibly enter, like your IP address and browsing pattern on the site.
- Only collect information for purpose related to its business activities :
- to fulfil requests for programs and DevOps Certifications you are seeking
- to evaluate your request that you may submit
- for research, analysis or internal management purpose
- Only collect information that is necessary
- Use information without amending it
- Where possible collect information about an individual from that individual only
- Only collect information by fair means and not in an unreasonable way
- Ensure that personal information is not disseminated to anyone else without individual’s consent
- Retain personal information for no longer than is required by law
- Ensure that your personal information, provided by you, is accurate and up to date
- To protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification
DevOpsUniversity.org may use your information in the following ways:
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to provide better service to you
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send informational and promotional emails regarding your interest
- To personalize your experience
DevOpsUniversity.org may include or offer third party DevOps Courses on this website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these sites.
DevOpsUniversity.org provides DevOps Certifications only and publish DevOps Courses scheduled by its community of training program partners. Training program partners are completely responsible for quality and timely delivery of a course and there is no legal implications implies on DevOpsUniversity.org. Any dispute or issue around any DevOps Courses needs to be addressed and resolved by respective training community of training program partners.